Thread: 1989 Land Rover Defender 110 RHD For Sale $29,999 OBO

Default 1989 Land Rover Defender 110 RHD For Sale $29,999 OBO

This Defender found a new home. She is Sold

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Front Area 2.jpg 
Views:	639 
Size:	75.6 KB 
ID:	12378Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hood.jpg 
Views:	611 
Size:	57.5 KB 
ID:	12375Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Front Area.jpg 
Views:	616 
Size:	67.5 KB 
ID:	12376Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Side Photo.jpg 
Views:	727 
Size:	161.2 KB 
ID:	12374Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2nd Row.jpg 
Views:	609 
Size:	56.0 KB 
ID:	12377

This is a 1989 Land Rover (Leyland) Defender 110, 3.5 gas motor, Right Hand Drive. The Defender runs great and has many refurbishments such as new paint, carpeting, upholstery, headliner, distributor cap, rotor, fuel pump, starter, spark plugs, radial arm bushings, wheel bearings, water pump, rear windows, and battery. The rear brakes were upgraded to rotors and now it stops like a new truck. It has new tires BF Goodrich AT 235/70 R16. The power steering and master cylinder were rebuilt. Galvanized frame (from factory). I was advised by the previous owner that the motor was rebuilt around the 150,000 kilos mark but unfortunately he did not have the receipt. Noise reduction mats were installed under the carpet and headliner prior to refurbishment. The odometer is listed in kilometers but I converted to miles for the listing. AC and heater equipped but not operating.

The Defender has dual fuel tanks and compartment for a backup battery, rear jump seats, custom heavy duty rock sliders, and air intake snorkel.

******** Won First Place in category at the Crystal Car, Crystal City Car Show 2017 *****************************[/FONT]

I have the repair receipts and I drove this truck in Africa for over two years before bringing it back with me to the US. I know this vehicle and it is fully registered and passed the safety inspection in Virginia. This is not a mystery vehicle that you have to import with unknowns.

VIN: AAPV0291330600686
    Mileage: 122,400
    Number of Cylinders: 8
    Make: Land Rover
    Model: Defender
    Body Type: 5 Door
    Trim: 110
    Transmission: Manual
    Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
    Engine: 3.5 Gas
    Vehicle Title: Clear
    Drive Type: 4X4