Thread: What rubber plugs? No kits?

Default What rubber plugs? No kits?

I'm restoring a 63 IIa 88". I can't find a list developed by someone that calls out all the rubber plugs used all over the truck, especially on the bulkhead. It has a great number of them and they aren't called out in the parts books either. I'm surprised as I've identified every little washer, nut and gasket, but no blanking plugs. Other cars I've done had kits available from the specialty parts dealers that gave you every plug and grommet by section.
    My plugs I removed from the bulkhead are so deteriorated it's hard to size them. So I guess the question is has anyone built a parts list to easily fill the holes? Another observation as I searched for generic rubber plugs is they are very expensive per piece just lilke the LR parts dealers. For example a 1/4" rubber plug for $2-4 each! Some sizes I can't find at all like for my seat box, etc. measuring 2" and 1-3/4".