Thread: For sale: 1958 Series 2

Default For sale: 1958 Series 2

Trying to make room for new projects and would like to find a new home for my 1958 Series 2. I've had it for around 5 years and enjoyed restoring it and showing it off. Let me tell you a little about the truck.
    Frame off blasted chassis and panels. Replaced rear cross member and painted in Rust Shield. Body panels coated in PPG epoxy primer and then single stage paint.
    Shocks, rear springs (have new uninstalled front springs that go with truck), bump stops replaced.
    Brakes overhauled and necessary parts replaced or repaired, (i.e. brake cylinders, brake lines, shoes) New master cylinder.
    Engine has new head gasket, and was gone through. Looked good.
    New clutch.
    New ball joints.
    Transmission shifts as a Series 2 should.
    Interior has all new seats, and Hardura interior panelling kit (not installed, but comes with truck)
    New doors and door tops.
    Radiator new.
    Steering box rebuild kit
    Electrical upgraded fuse box.
    Comes with hard top, (no canvas)

This is just a short list of work done.
    The car runs and drives well. It was finished restored 2 years ago and has been garaged since. A few things need to buttoned up, (windows installed in doors, new tires if wanted, fuel gauge inop, wipers not hooked up) It would benefit any serious buyer to contact me to discuss all of the details of the truck. I'm not looking for a quick sale as much as I really want to find a buyer that will be happy with the truck and the transaction. I've seen the prices on these all over the map and I believe that given the quality and money spent, this is really well priced. Please reach out to me with questions, or if you'd like more detailed pictures. I love talking about it. $16,500, neg.

Don
    Massachusetts
    westford.pellet@gmail.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0902.JPG 
Views:	468 
Size:	36.8 KB 
ID:	12454   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1473.JPG 
Views:	538 
Size:	36.7 KB 
ID:	12455   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0901.JPG 
Views:	464 
Size:	35.2 KB 
ID:	12453  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0900.JPG 
Views:	475 
Size:	125.1 KB 
ID:	12452   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0163.JPG 
Views:	429 
Size:	57.2 KB 
ID:	12451