My '71 SWB has developed a mysterious and increasing rattle. It sounds like a cup full of marbles in the general direction of the lower bulkhead. Here is info to eliminate (or tip-off) any ideas: The transmission was gone through by Great Basin Rover in Salt Lake City right after I bought the beast, about 3 years ago. I replaced the front propshaft with a new one from RN; drained and replaced fluids in the transmission and transfer case after maybe 700 miles; recently pulled all the floorboards (twice) while re-doing the clutch slave cylinder. The engine starts and runs smoothly, Shifting is good in all gears including the Fairey Overdrive, and stays in every gear during over-run (replaced third gear detent spring to fix that annoyance). The rear propshaft likely needs service - I get a gentle "clunk-clunk" when slowing to a stop. I doubt I have put more than 1500 miles on it since I've owned it, and the noise wasn't there, or was unnoticeable early on. I'm perplexed. I'm getting nervous about driving it, lest something falls out. I've read about 200 posts looking for anything similar, but nothing so far. Any ideas?