Thread: Recommended Repair Workshops - Nth East...

Default Recommended Repair Workshops - Nth East...

New to the LR world.....not sure if this is the appropriate place to post.....but here goes...

Looking for someone to help with some repairs on a Series 2a - ideally some who is based in NY, NJ, CT or PA. VT would work too..North Ea

I did search the forums, but nothing immediately popped up, so I got a bit lazy and figured I'd post here....

Thanks all

Recently got my hands on a 71 Series 2a.....but it needs a little work...not restoration, mostly maintenance, and I'm very much a driver, not a mechanic !

Thanks

Depending on where you are exactly I would send you to Matt Browne of Overland Engineering in Maine or Trevor Griffiths in Elizabethtown PA

In VT, Lanny Clark

In CT, Mike Sandone

Also, in MA,White’s
    Last edited by lumpydog; 12-27-2017 at 05:55 AM.
    1968 Series IIa
    1997 Defender SW (Original Owner - Sold)

Lars, Madison Motors, Madison CT, route 1. Excellent mechanic, Rover Friendly for sure.

Hello
    My first post and the thread is a bit old.
    OutBack Garage on Long Island in NY
    Brian Waskovich owner operator.
    I recently traded my 2004 Discovery for an EX Mod 109 from him and hes doing some work.
    This guy is a major enthusiast and has the knowledge of the rovers like no one ive ever let work on my trucks.
    Google him if your looking for a good rover tech.
    I know Rovers North knows of him as hes always rebuilding rover.