Thread: 1972 Series III lightweight Left Hand Drive

Default 1972 Series III lightweight Left Hand Drive

This 1972 Series III Military Lightweight is left hand drive from the factory, and is in unbelievably good condition. It currently has a civilian tropical roof on it which is also in amazing condition -- the headliner looks like it is new.

No rust -- rock solid bulkhead and frame. Converted to 12V electrics. The mechanicals on this rover are excellent and the tires and rims are new.

I have not seen a better lightweight than this one for sale in the United States since Ed Bears was for sale 15 years ago, and I look every day. This lightweight is nicer than the one that was just listed, and possibly sold, for $45,000.

Please PM me very serious Inquiries only with your email address and location for photos -- asking price is firm at $39,000 with the Tropical roof.

Coil Chassis with Range Rover Axles and a TDI motor can be discussed for this Rover.

This extremely rare Lightweight is located near Albany, NY.Name:  s-l300.jpg
Views: 316
Size:  19.0 KB
    Last edited by chuckc4; 02-11-2018 at 11:11 AM. Reason: added photo