Thread: LED headlamps?

thumb-up LED headlamps?

Can anyone suggest a particular LED headlamp to replace the 7" sealed beam lamps in my 1980 series III ? I'm looking for a headlamp that looks like a headlamp... most of the stuff on the market is styled like something out of a bad science fiction movie. Tx.

In order to keep the period correct look, I have the Hella Vision Plus lamps. I replaced the halogen bulb with an LED bulb that I bought on amazon. I read all the reviews and wanted CREE bulbs. Look for these: HIKARI LED Headlight Bulbs Conversion Kit -H4(9003)
    I also replaced the steel buckets with the Wipac plastic buckets and have the stainless steel trim rings that I got from eBay UK. Headlights very bright and use less amps.
    I do have them on a relay.

Just did a quick search on eBay. In the search box type in halogen headlight 7". I found a couple sets of H3 headlights for around $20. You just want the reflector housing anyway.

Many thanks for that suggestion! I found the parts on Amazon. Did you have any issues with flicker?

flicker only with CANbus