Thread: 1972 Land Rover Series III 88" Located in New England Repost at reduced price!

Default 1972 Land Rover Series III 88" Located in New England Repost at reduced price!

I have for sale a LHD 1972 Land Rover 88. It has many expensive upgrades performed by the previous owner who did not finish the project. I has a Galvanized Chassis and a Galvanized bulkhead. I also has a Parabolic Spring upgrade and I have have but have yet to install a Fairley Overdrive. Since I have owned the vehicle I have finished up loose ends , new alternator, engine service and fluid changes to diffs and trans and transfer case, new tires and new clutch hydraulics . All lights and gauges work and 46,000 miles engine runs great,runs cool, quiet and has great oil pressure, it will smoke on start up only if it has been sitting for a while . As shown in the pictures the body would need paint, (zoom in on and you'll see that there is paint flaking through out) to take it to the next level. So to sum it up, all of the heavy work has been done but there is still some tinkering to do, Open to offers. It should be worth $15k if you consider what it would cost you to do the frame ,bulkhead and springs on any series vehicle. call daryl at 860-307-2940 dz335@optonline.net It is located in Connecticut and is registered and driven regularly. I posted it a year ago and have had lots of interest but no sale. So come and see it and make a reasonable offer. I'm ready to move on to new projects
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lr left side.jpg 
Views:	740 
Size:	128.8 KB 
ID:	12832Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lr right side.jpg 
Views:	674 
Size:	167.0 KB 
ID:	12833Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lr speedo.jpg 
Views:	603 
Size:	65.0 KB 
ID:	12834Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lr rear.jpg 
Views:	597 
Size:	164.1 KB 
ID:	12835Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lr engine.jpg 
Views:	623 
Size:	107.8 KB 
ID:	12836

just sold
    bummer