Thread: Locating a new 2A bulkhead

Default Locating a new 2A bulkhead

Hello All!

I am in need of a new 2A bulkhead for my 1969 rover. I was hoping to hear from people that have some-what recently purchased one and from where. I've only seen one over seas but have never ordered from Pegasus before.

I see more series 3 bulkheads available. Are the bulkheads similar enough that I could remove the dash from my 2a and weld it to the series 3?

I see RN sells patches but it being nearly 50 years old it has been patched (poorly) many times, I would like to start fresh with something that has been built up in tooling.

Thanks again,
    ~Alexander

Three Brothers Classic Rovers in Paris, Ontario makes completely new bulkheads for series land rovers

I dont believe 3 brothers makes new firewalls - I have a good used 69 2a firewall if you still need one.
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle View Post
    Three Brothers Classic Rovers in Paris, Ontario makes completely new bulkheads for series land rovers

I checked 3 brothers and they do not make new ones. But it is a good resource to have. Leaf sprung, I am very interested. Where are you located and how much would you want?

if you want original factory quality you have one option: Paul at Pegasus parts. Everything else out there is "repair quality". if your bulkhead is mostly good, you can order the tins to repair it back to new from Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by o2batsea View Post
    if you want original factory quality you have one option: Paul at Pegasus parts. Everything else out there is "repair quality". if your bulkhead is mostly good, you can order the tins to repair it back to new from Paul.
    There are better/more correct options

Do tell. I have three to rebuild in the pipeline and a newer/better source is very interesting!

yeh, still holding that grudge eh.

SafariHP has one advertised on G&R forum. Latest price was $2900 I believe.