Thread: I'm new here and here's me Rover!

Default I'm new here and here's me Rover!

Hi and Merry Christmas!
    I am new to the group and checking in from Comox, Vancouver Is.! I have a 1988 110 CSW. It is a Defender 200TDI conversion (not disco), from the original 2.5TD. Originally from UK, we came to Canada in 2007. During a 9 month sabbatical to Ireland in 2010, I picked up a solid vehicle and set to work! Galv chassis plus roof off, bare metal respray was done. Interior cleaned out and then dropped at London docks for container shipping. She hasn't looked back!
    I am a scavenger for forum information and happy to contribute when possible. Thought I needed a more 'local' resource than LandyZone (which is awesome too!).
    He's the 'truck', before, during and after.......

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Before.jpg 
Views:	463 
Size:	80.5 KB 
ID:	12916Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5..jpg 
Views:	444 
Size:	77.8 KB 
ID:	12917Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Back to aluminium.jpg 
Views:	440 
Size:	50.0 KB 
ID:	12918Click image for larger version. 

Name:	After.JPG 
Views:	460 
Size:	226.8 KB 
ID:	12915Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0390.jpg 
Views:	483 
Size:	98.7 KB 
ID:	12919

Hello, and welcome. Very nice looking Defender, I'm jealous! Replies seem a little slow on this forum lately, but keep the faith and post your questions or advise.

'99 Disco II
    '76 Series III Hybrid 109 (Old Range Rover V-8 and Lt95)