Thread: Wanted FC 101

Default Wanted FC 101

Hello, pretty quite here, but wanted to post and let folks know I'm looking for one of these. Anyone know of any here in the States, please let me know. Thanks, Rod

Default Shipping 101 from UK

Hi Rod,

I just purchased a 101 in England nad had it shipped here to Texas in Oct 2019. I am happy to help you locate one in the UK if needed. Having it shipped wasnt a hassle at all. I flew out to inspect it and test drive it before paying.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoverRod View Post
    Hello, pretty quite here, but wanted to post and let folks know I'm looking for one of these. Anyone know of any here in the States, please let me know. Thanks, Rod

I have one here in maine...needs full rebuild, has non land rover junk motor but still does have env axles. Entertaining selling it to fund another build

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4889.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	136.3 KB 
ID:	14207

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4891.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	184.8 KB 
ID:	14208
    67 2A, 88", 2.5 NA, ENV axles