Series 2A 109 SW NADA rear brake drum left rear drum is about 1 or 2 mm to narrow for the pads. These pads are aftermarket and are same ones taken off when I bought vehicle to redo axles.
Leading and trailing are correct according to Terri Ann photos. Right side barely fits over and is tight but it will go. Adjusters dialed to lowest and adjusted multiple times prior to attempting to mount drum with all gaps measured to get minimum roundness of pads profile. Still no fit. Drums in very good shape. I have not had them turned to thin them and make space if there is a better option.

When I bought the vehicle the left rear wheel was locked up tight just like now so I removed the drum and took off the same pads so I could have it moved/ towed. It has been in restoration mode since.

Any ideas? Previous thread had info on aftermarket pads being too thick but those were on an 88 I believe. Possible to remove and grind down the metal at the mount points on the pad frames where they mount to the backing plate/ wheel cylinder.