Thread: 1967 NADA 109 wagon for restoration

Default 1967 NADA 109 wagon for restoration

Just a note: the vehicle has sold, thanks.

I have a one owner 1967 2A NADA (453 of 811) 109 wagon for sale. It has been under a tarp next to the barn for the last 20 years so it is pretty rough. The body is in pretty good shape, it has a crumple on the rear passenger side. Some of the steel parts have some surface rust. All of the soft parts (upholstery, door seals, etc.) are long gone. The motor ran (poorly) when I parked it 20 years ago. I would say that it is likely 95% complete, very little has been modified (i.e. front signal lights relocated to clear gas cans) and most everything appears to be there.
    My intention was to restore it but as I am now moving to a much smaller place that project won't be coming with me <heavy sigh>. I will entertain any offer.

Attached is a quick photo (and one of the plate showing it to be NADA 453). If you are interested let me know and I can take additional pictures of any part of the vehicle you would like.

Thanks, Peter

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rover.jpg 
Views:	701 
Size:	107.8 KB 
ID:	13513Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RoverPlate.jpg 
Views:	440 
Size:	76.6 KB 
ID:	13514
    Last edited by padcbellas; 12-17-2020 at 01:42 PM.

location?

Quote Originally Posted by LandRoverDaddy View Post
    location?
    I am in Southern California, near Los Angeles.

Pete

Just wanted to let folks know that the 109 has sold. Glad to see it going to a rover enthusiast for restoration.

Thanks you all,

Pete