A month ago, I accidentally knocked over the oil-bath air cleaner while working on my 1963 Series IIA. Only after I had reassembled it and tried to start the car did I realize that oil had traveled down the hose into the carburetor. It wouldn't start as a result. I ended up breaking down the carburetor to clean it all up. The car started after that, but it ran rough and cut out after a few unhappy cycles, with lots of black smoke out of the exhaust. I cleaned the spark plugs and restarted. Same thing. I did this many, many times, hoping that I would eventually burn all the oil out of the system. At one point, I got it to fire for about one minute before it gave out. After that, I have been unable to get the engine to catch at all. In fact, I no longer seem to be getting a spark and I don't know if it's related to my previous efforts. I replaced the coil, the points, and the condenser, as well as the high-tension lead and spark plug leads. I also checked the wiring. Still no luck. Any help fixing the problem would be most appreciated.