Thread: dimmer switch?

Default dimmer switch?

Hi all. Was hoping someone could give me some info on wire routing for dimmer switch and placement of it on the floor. Had my late 2a professionally rewired but he was unsure of its placement and where to route wires so for now it sits coiled up in the dash niche by steering column. Thank you

I'll go look at my 2a and let you know but i'd think it'll be inside? I'll get back here in a bit.

yes, wires go into that void in the firewall support where the hinge fittings are. (aka as the void) but they have to come out up around the dash level someplace and should not be hard to snake new wires in there or to trace them out.
    I recently had to put new nuts on my S3 hinges and it has to be one of the most inaccessable places on a Land Rover there is.