Thread: 1990 county low mileage

thumb-up 1990 county low mileage

I am selling my 1990 range rover county, it is gray inside and out just shy of 127,000 miles.
    I purchased it about 1 year ago from a customer at my former place of employment, this vehicle received excellent service during the time I worked at the shop. at 80,000 miles the engine ran hot due to a blown fan belt, so it was replaced with a new 3.9 unit using 4.6 secondary air cylinder heads. it runs strong.
    it has the normal rust issue found on the upper tailgate, it is missing the handle. a/c was working when I got it but it needed a little boost, I had planned on a 134a conversion but never got around to it so it needs to be charged.
    all other electricals work fine. it is completely stock running on 4 michelin syncrones rather new. a little tear on the drivers seat and the top of both front arm rests have been covered with duck tape, I have never uncovered them. the lid to the center console is damaged at the hinges but is is there. there is an extra front spoliler in the truck.
    I purchased this thing with the full intention of building it into a serious off-roader how ever, this passed winter was hell on many of our vehicles, my 87 spun out in to a ditch, my wife wrecked he jeep, my 95 lwb overheated due a bad thermostat and my 2000 developed a rod knock.
    i just sold my 2000 to a co-worker, but I need to sell this 90 since I will not be able to build it.
    N.A.D.A book lists it for $4,975.00 with out blemishes, considering leather damage and a bad upper tailgate I am asking $3,500.00.
    I live in annandale, Va. the truck is at my in-laws farm in Catlett,va. about one hour away from annandale. I can email pics, some are not the best quality but you can see what i mean.
    I can be contacted via email ...carlosz@cox.net or phone 703-786-2920
    please leave a message as my work place is blue tooth wired and it interupts the signal, so I listen to the messages at lunch.
    if you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
    thanks..... Carlos Zaragoza
    Last edited by phoenix; 09-05-2007 at 09:33 PM.