Thread: Reset temperature reading

Default Reset temperature reading

How do I change the temp from C to F? After disconnecting the battery it used celcius as the default.

Default Resetting temperature

Maybe I wasn't clear with my question, so I'll try again. How do I change the temperature display from celcius to farenheit? There must be some combination of buttons that toggles the display back and forth between the two scales. Does anyone know how to do that?

With the Climate Control on press and hold the recirclation tab for Three seconds or so... that should work

Quote Originally Posted by 03lrdisco
    With the Climate Control on press and hold the recirclation tab for Three seconds or so... that should work
    You will need to push the "recirculation" button AND the "on/off" button at the same time (for about 3 seconds)

Peace,
    Art

Quote Originally Posted by rover_chump
    You will need to push the "recirculation" button AND the "on/off" button at the same time (for about 3 seconds)

Peace,
    Art
    Thanks! That worked.