Thread: Paint

Default Paint

Does anyone have a good source online or otherwise for aerosol paint. I am looking for a few cans of Bronze green, or a very close substitute.

Thanks.

Andrew

i've used paintscratch.com a few times and am happy with the end result. i provided them with the rover codes for the proper limestone color that i needed for my rims and marine blue for the body and ordered up some aerosol cans. it was the first time that they had a request for these particular landrover colors... each new request that they get they add it as an option for future orders for anyone who might need them. you can choose from several different paint manufs as well - ppg, dupont and a couple others i believe.
    ~95 D-90 SW~
    ~72 Series III 88 RHD~

rovers north has some colors, also a dupont paint mixing store, or napa could help you .....

Default Rattle cans

try www.towerpaint.com. They do a 16 oz spraycan, just give them the paint code. Good service and the paint is high quality.