ok, i didn't note it in another thread, but i just bought another truck - a beautifully restored '68 109 3 door with both full and pick-up hard tops. my previous posts addressed the different top options and you all did a great job addressing the myriad of top options - confirming my suspicion that a 109 lwb 3 door is the way to go.

now i'm facing a seating delema. the origional 3 seats in front have to go if i'm going to feel at all safe driving this truck. i'd like something with some head support that fits nicely into the existing space so that i can have both the pick-up and full tops on. i also need to replace the front seatbelts, and then it's on to the rear area.

I have two young children (5&7) who are demanding to ride in the truck. right now there is nothing for them to sit on. ideally, i'd love to have side mounted, forward facing rear seats, suitable for booster seats, BUT Exmoor lock and fold seats are 500 british pounds each, plus shipping!

i'd love to hear your solutions to updating the seating situation in this classic truck.

the previous owner, mr. leaming from niagara falls, on called the truck "GROVER", so GROVER it is...