Thread: Service Engine Light

Default Service Engine Light

I am new to this site, but have owned my 03 Disco II since it's birth. Recently the Service Engine Light came on, and the original service warranty has expired. I was wondering if it is worth taking to AutoZone or some "free" place like that to have them read the codes.... In other words, are they accurate?

Default autozone code reading works

I also am new to this forum. I had a check engine light also 2 weeks ago and it was recommended to me to go there. They were able to read the codes and reset the check engine light...free of charge!

I just got them read, and it came up P0139; P0140; P0141; P0161. All have to do with the O2 sensor foul out, but something had to foul it out?

Any suggustions.

To add to this, I just spoke with one of my friends, that just happens to work at a LR dealership as the service director, and he stated that it might be the MAF. Would that not throw a PO100 - PO107 code?
    Last edited by 03lrdisco; 10-09-2007 at 04:28 PM.