Thread: help

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default help

i have a RRs 2,7 HSE, 2006. the car has got a completely burned engine. i have a new engine now but still have a list of almost 30 items to find that my engineer gave it to look for. the most important is the electric stuff that goes to the egine ecu control 2 and wiring harness engine bay. can sombdy give advice were to find parts for a car so new and expensive. some of them can be second hand. thank you. cheers.

The problem is all the ECUs are keyed to each other. You will have huge problems unless you get all the control units. This includes the dash, radio, etc. If the car finds another ECU from another car it knows something is wiring and shuts down.

The only way around it is to buy brand new ECUs and have them programmed in.