Thread: anybody there?

Default anybody there?

hi
    still me, liv4x4
    still no answer. range rover sport lovers please some help here.... second hand (i know there are not so many options as the car is so new) but who knows maybe somebody up there loves me or has a look at this forum page... what i've found is only for petrol. mine is diesel. thanks

thumb-up

Hey Hey you're not alone! I'm a lover but not a driver! I own a D-90 and am trying to get the lady into a sport! Do you have an HSE or Supercharged? What kinda MPG do you average? They are sweet trucks just wish they got better mileage than all these other gas hogging rovers!!!

Default range rover HSE

HI

I OWN A RANGE ROVER HSE but it is unfortunately in the garage as the engine is all burned up. i try to find another broken car and fix mine as i have no chance to find all the pieces i need. i ve got a D 100 and i m very proud of it as now it's the master of the roads here in the snowy romania.