Thread: WANTED: Early Series IIa 88'

Default WANTED: Early Series IIa 88'

Pictured: Dali Lama's SIIa

Looking for a early LHD Series IIa 88' witht he headlights between the wings. One with a Safari Roof is always a plus! Willing to drive anywhere in the east coast for pick up but references to trucks in other locations are MORE than welcome! Doesn't need to run but must be a complete vehicle (engine, gearbox, etc.) Looking to spend UP to $2,000. Parted vehicles acceptable and complete vehicles must atleast have wheels fitted and able to roll onto a trailer.

Me being appreciative of your efforts to help me look for this vehicle is an understatement.

Thank you all in advance!

Forgot to mention that I may be contacted via phone - Cell: 786-280-0119 or via email - 01001010@bellsouth.net

Default I got one...

First of all sorry for my bad english writting. I'm a frechspeaking from Montreal, Canada. I own a 1961 SIIA 88. It has not run for 5 years but it is complete, not a single part missing. I was planning to restore it when I bought it but never worked on it. It is parked inside a garage.

If this is not to far for you, let's talk!

Dave

wow, that is the $90,000 rover from ebay

Ok, so the hunt is on again. Looking for a early S2a 88 with the Tropical/Safari roof. Doesnt matter if it's LHD or RHD. 2.25 Petrol engine preferred this time. Looking for a project, not a driver. Must be a complete truck though.

I currently have a 65 IIa 88' but I'm just not happy with it.

Contact me through here, email: jc.alvarez@live.com or cell: 786-280-0119

There are two of you that called me once before. I'm terribly sorry I wasn't able to get back with you. I'm REEEAAAALLY bad about phone-communication. So email or a PM is the way to go.

BUMP. Still looking. I've decided to extend the search to Late IIa's.

Just so you all have a heads up, I'm going to get rid of the IIa I have now as soon as I get the engine to run. It requires more work than I want to do.

Default early IIA

Hi,
    I have a 1963 IIA that sounds like it might fit your bill. It currently has a standard hard top but I do Have a safari top that could go with it.
    This car has been my off roader for thelast couple of years and as such it does have a fairly rough body. I had also begun doing some serious mods to it for more comfort...I built a lowered seat squab and installed a range rover drivng seat...there is no stock fuel tank. I do have the original still.

This car does run. New dizzy installed in June 2008.
    Feel free to contact me at mooseriverrover@yahoo.com or phone 207 731-1968.
    Cheers
    Sully

i have this exact vehicle in NH,1961 88/stationwagon it is all there and is a good core for restoration and will take 2k for it <gauto@localnet.com>

Rovertek,

I would really like to see pictures of this vehicle. Please send them to my email jc.alvarez@live.com ANY pictures you have are appreciated. Pictures of the frame and bulkhead (footwells and top) are extremely valuable.

A million thanks in advance!

No longer looking for Series.