Thread: vibration at 60mph on my '99 rover

Default vibration at 60mph on my '99 rover

Hello everyone. I own a 1999 range rover 4.6hse. It now has 92,000 miles and it's still a pleasure to drive. I need some help diagnosing a problem that no one has been able to fix. Not even the dealer's mechanics. Anyway, I need to find out why at highway speeds of 60mph-75mph, does my car vibrate at the front end. I have changed my tires, speed balanced them, and i have recently rotated them. What else should I check or change? I appreciate anyone's advice. Thank you

Maybe take a look at the U-Joints in the front drive shaft? They might be worn out.
    Peace,
    Art

Post ujoints

Thanks for the suggestion, but the dealer already changed it for me. However, around that time is when i noticed it more. They've rechecked it out for me and still can't find the problem. The problem with the dealer is that they charge $100 everytime they test drive it. So far i lost $300 just having it test driven. Is there a bearing that might be bad?

pan hard bushes or the top pin on the swivel pin is probably worn along with the bush causing the wobble..