Not long ago, I cleaned the stepper motor after the following symptoms:
1. Vehicle stalling at or when coming to a stop. Will sometimes not start up to ten minutes afterwards.
2. Idle often either too low or too high, often up as much as 3000-4000 RPM when in idle or drive at a stop. When accelerating and then easing up on the accelerator, vehicle either stalls or almost stalls.
3.Dimming (pulsating) dash lights and headlamps when activating windshield washer fluid and wipers. The radio does not work and before it stopped working, it would go on and off, similar to a loose connection. I have checked the connections behind the radio on the interior and everthing looks good.
4. EFI light is activated. I know the O2 sensor sensors and mass airflow meter will cause the light to be activated but can't remember the others?

Distributor has been completely rebuilt using OEM Lucas parts. Baseplate assembly was stuck before rebuild causing the dustributor rotor arm not to spring back into place causing idle problems. Timing is adjusted correctly and alternator tests fine. Thanks in advance.