Thread: WTB rover series 2 or 2a or 3 88 or 109 project

Default FOUND ONE

I FOUND A ROVER A WHILE BACK AND BOUGHT IT

thanks for the tips though
    Last edited by autoguy; 12-14-2008 at 11:20 PM.

I have a 63' series 2A 88 project vehicle I'm going to let go you may be interested in if still looking. I do not have the time or space to restore this myself so I'm going to let her go. The key is it's located in Fort Collins,CO. If you are interested, please reply and I'll give you more details.

Quote Originally Posted by autoguy
    i am looking for a restoration project series 2 or 2a 88 or 109, i would prefer one with a safari top, and it must have a land rover engine and drive-train, either petrol or diesel, preferably petrol, LHD or RHD either is fine

depending on the price if it needs a new frame that is fine too, the closer to kansas city, missouri the better

max i can spend is $2500

i might consider a series 3 project depending on the price but i would really prefer a series 2 or 2a

Default Rovers available

I have four Rovers two series 2's one 59 and 61? and two series 3's 72 + 73. The 72 I would take 2K and is in fair shape w/starter and raidiator missing and other minior items. I might be able to find most of the stuff thats missing and I will know better once I take a look around.

Write back if interested.
    Thanks Wally

Wally2:

Where are you located?

Default I have some options for you

I have a of couple IIA's 88 and a III 88 send me an e-mail addy I will send you some pics.