Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: picts wanted of Ex-Mod series rovers

Lanerover,
    Great piccies. One question. In the pictures of your blue 66 SWB it has 8 spoke wheels. Do you know who made them where they came from? My new 67 109 has the same wheel by the look of it but only came with 4. I want to get one for the spare. Of course, I have great plans to put on 110 steelies eventually but that will have to wait until I have done a lot of other fun things to the truck.

Cheers
    Gregor

twisties~South Lake Tahoe tarmac rallye style

Quote Originally Posted by ktom300
    Just picked this up for almost nothing. Ok, it was free to anyone who would tow it away.
    Started up after ~3 hours and a wheel/master cylinder rebuild later, she drives like a champ. Now I'm touching up the camo and getting all the lights working correctly.
    Welcome to RoversNorth forum! Good find, and to boot for FREE. Looks like a nice project. Keep the photos flowing
    Cheers, Thompson
    Art & Creative Director, Rovers Magazine
    Rovers North, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by greenmeanie
    Lanerover,
    Great piccies. One question. In the pictures of your blue 66 SWB it has 8 spoke wheels. Do you know who made them where they came from? My new 67 109 has the same wheel by the look of it but only came with 4. I want to get one for the spare. Of course, I have great plans to put on 110 steelies eventually but that will have to wait until I have done a lot of other fun things to the truck.

Cheers
    Gregor
    The wheels came with the truck when I bought it and I do not have a spare 8 spoke either! I do not know who made them but next time I am in Maine I could take a look! That won't be until the end of May though.

Brent
    1958 107 SW - Sold to a better home
    1965 109 SW - nearly running well
    1966 88 SW - running but needing attention
    1969 109 P-UP

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...2&l=64cfe23aa2

Cheers for that. I'll be taking the better part of a year (I'm an optimist) to rebuild this beastie so I'm in no hurry. I just don't want to end up with the 'space saver ' look.