Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Series Guy - Hello

Nice rover. Is the body paint really as shiny as it looks? Shiniest rover I have seen in a while. Better get it dirty quick!

-Jason

Thanks for the welcome folks.

Yup.....the paint is that shiny. There are some mud spatters on the rear but it was from the previous owner as I received the vehicle without working brakes.

As soon as that's sorted...and if we actually get to see dirt (instead of snow) then it will get dirtier.

Actually I was looking at it more today and the paint on there now is just an exterior overspray. It was red everywhere else....but not that shade. (or shiny).

Cheers,
    Thomas

Man that thing looks good!
    1971 Series IIa Hybrid: 2.5L MILSPEC 5-Main Bearing Engine|Turner Engineering Performance Head w/ oversized hardened steel valves & phase shift/increased lift cam|LT77 Tranny/LT230 Transfer Case|11mm Ignition Wires/Super Coil|Jacobs Ignition/Petronix Ignitor|D90 Axles|Galvy Frame|Old Man Emu Coils|Cust Rear/Side Fuel Tanks|Cust Drive Shafts|