I am looking to sell my classic, I don't want to but don't want to see it sit and go to waste. 90' RRC with 146K well maintained, 40k on replacement tranny. new torque converter, starter, alt, fuel pump and filter, all new brakes (calipers, rotors, pads, lines and hoses..) OME springs, Bilstein shocks. Replaced the TPS, R134 upgrade. It has typical classic issues, sagging headliner, cruise doesn't work, ABS light on but ABS works fine..(just haven't looked into the issue..) tires are getting down there.. some trim stuff needed, half the time the window ecu opens the drivers window when the key is turned, and I broke the drivers outside door handle when it was iced up,, Other than that a real sweet riding classic, I would drive it anywhere without hesitation, very presentable, I am not a slouch with what I own, I fix it right when it needs it (mechanic owned..). My wife and kids have been using it I trusted it for them, should be good enough for you. Surprisingly solid considering location.. please come see it and drive it to make up your mind.. I have a 98 4.0 and a new van for the kids.

$2500 firm, can deliver within reason and for gas....I also have a line on a 93' county parts truck for real cheap too..

Email for photos and ?'s

Chris