Thread: 1992 Range Rover Value

Question 1992 Range Rover Value

I ran across this ad on craigslist/louisville the other day;

http://louisville.craigslist.org/car/586832053.html

I guess my question is: What is a good price for a 1992 Range Rover with 142,000 mile of it?

Sounds to good to be true.
    Last edited by wardog3187; 02-27-2008 at 05:23 PM.

The values of RRs are pretty low in general... That doesn't too far out of line assuming its otherwise running and driving well. Makes it easier for enthusiats like us to buy them!
    '95 RRC LWB (white)
    '95 RRC LWB (Avalon Blue) - sold
    '95 RRC LWB parts truck ready and waiting to donate to the cause...

Default Looks good.

If indeed the only real problem is the fuel pump, that is a pretty easy fix. There is a access "hole" that you can get to under the carpet in the cargo area, so you don't have to drop the tank to replace it. It could also be the fuse to the fuel pump too...something easy to check as well.
    That price isn't bad at all, the truck looks nice. I'd take a look at it. I always love it when people say something about Rovers being complicated or hard to work on! Maybe its just because...its what I always work on, but they sure seem no harder than anything else to me..if anything, my Jeep Comanche is tougher to work on, get parts for, etc, than either my Series III or the Range Rover.

Chris