Page 37 of 70 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: 109 NADA Registry

Vin 34300009 in Killingworth CT. Truck needs a full rebuild, that I don't currently have time for.

It's amazing to see how many of these are accounted for on here.

34300009A is now in its new home in North Florida. Thanks CliftonRover for the project!

Truck condition: Chassis is gone.... Evaluating the rest....pretty rough. The drivetrain looks original, intact and in relatively good shape. I may be interested in selling it if somebody is interested. I'll post a build thread as I start digging in.

34300166A
    full restoration/build. Located in Westchester County, NY.
    pix of the rebuild are here:
    http://automotion.smugmug.com/Other/...3270&k=gCSsL6z
    Still a little rough around the edges but fast as hell. V6, 5 speed tranny and high ratio aschroft gearbox lets this go down the highway at 75 without blinking an eye!
    W2HX
    Last edited by W2HX; 02-27-2014 at 04:56 PM.

34300311 now in Santa Cruz CA.. All Orginal 85,000 mile.. Priod owner rebuild a lot it the 80's. Then drove it only 5,000 miles

Attachment 9988
    Last edited by clearcut; 10-25-2014 at 09:20 AM. Reason: spelling, serial number 311

Hi,
    I just picked up a NADA and towed it home. Registered as a 1969...absolutely complete vehicle. 6 cylinder engine runs well, full dash intact and the factory installed Belleview winch is pulling strong. Will embark on a fairly major restoration over the winter.
    The number is 34300797A.
    The rear half of the chassis is in pretty bad shape...but the body(although painted several rough coats), is straight and in very good shape. Kodiak heater, heated windshield...etc.etc.
    Found this in Stratford Ontario. It stared life in Vancouver but moved to Bancroft, Ontario in 72. It has been parked in a barn for 12 years and before that likely in another barn.

I have also fully restored/re-built another NADA this past winter but it is less original. Marsland galv chassis, defender seats, freshly rebuild military 2.5 NA etc. Re-painted the original colour of Marine Blue. Very happy with the truck but have recently sold it to justify more projects.

the other NADA we have is #729. This is the one that we fully rebuilt. Marine Blue. Started life in Toronto, then ended up in Northern Ontario before we brought it to Collingwood, Ontario. It was sold to s gentleman and his wife who will take it to Pelee Island. Perfect spot for her!

I'm looking at buying #348. It's in bc, Canada. Has been converted to 4cyl petrol and needs bulkhead, frame, & door work.
    I'm hoping to replace the chassis & run a diesel engine in it.... Though due to availability I might run it with a rover v8 build instead

And Purchased!! Should be picking it up in a few weeks

Quote Originally Posted by RamblerRob View Post
    I'm looking at buying #348. It's in bc, Canada. Has been converted to 4cyl petrol and needs bulkhead, frame, & door work.
    I'm hoping to replace the chassis & run a diesel engine in it.... Though due to availability I might run it with a rover v8 build instead

Bought NADA 109 #34300550 a couple of weeks ago. Someone butchered the front end early in it life. Bugeye headlamps and cutup radiator support. Bought it from the second owner who bought it in 1974. Poppy Red with a Chevy I6. Working on getting things pulled together for a semi-resto in the spring. Looking for LR 6 West Lake motor. Need to investigate how much damage was done in fitting new radiator into breakfast area. Looking forward to getting cues and tips from anyone willing to chime in.

I have a 1966 nada 109 brought down from Richmond BC. Its my understand that it lived its life on Vancouver island until a couple years ago. Its now in Seattle WA. The vin ends in 105A