Quote Originally Posted by patrickfoley1 View Post
There are as many negative comments as there are positive, regarding Ashtray's Galvanized Bulkheads. The Galvanizing process results in warped panels. Pegasus manufactured mine. I received an email today from Debbie Halley. They have taken in a partner, have reorganized, and expect to produce and stock Bulkheads. Mine is flawless except for a pair of screw holes. I sent my rusted out bulkhead to be used as a template and I attribute the misplaced holes to the condition of that template.

I don't know how to attach photo's to this site, but I'll be happy to attach a pdf of the bulkhead to an email should someone want to view it. It was shipped "bare", and painted in Kelch's paint shop.

Jim Chandler (redbrush2@yahoo.com
Heard the same thing about Ashtree but I know someone who just got one for a NADA and its nice. I also have a friend who got doors from them and they are great.

As for Pegasus I like them and ordered some stuff from them but I heard the bulkhead business has become a nightmare form them and they were giving deposits back.