Page 57 of 70 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Thread: 109 NADA Registry

Hello, I am out of Airdrie, Ab, Canada. I have recently acquired my Dads 1967 109 NADA. VIN# 3430075A. I would like to add it to the registry.

Cool

NIce to here from you

Post some pictures

josh t
    1967 Land Rover 109
    1966 Land Rover 109

Joshua Tyler

Some years back I stumbled across the "build" information for the complete series production run. I downloaded it.

patrickfoley (Jim Chandler-Bethel, OH)

Does anyone know if the front seats in NADAs were coil or foam. I assumed they were all coil but now I am hearing conflicting things.

Berry

I no my center bench seat is coil

I will look over poppy red for the front seats

josh
    1967 Land Rover 109
    1966 Land Rover 109

Joshua Tyler

Quote Originally Posted by clearcut View Post
    Berry

I no my center bench seat is coil

I will look over poppy red for the front seats

josh
    MIddle row for sure was coil but I have seen conflicting things about the front. I've seen two original trucks with foam so my assumption is that it what they should have.

Default Exhaust heat-shield

I've noticed that some people a dual sided heat shield on the exhaust downpipe. In the parts manual it shows a one sided shield - faces tire but in the larger parts manual there is a second shield available that faces the footwell.

Anyone have an extra lying around?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4163.jpg 
Views:	287 
Size:	97.6 KB 
ID:	12908

#544 headed to my garage in Colorado via transporter after wrapping up a deal with prior owner yesterday. Looking forward to some great adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffz95 View Post
    #544 headed to my garage in Colorado via transporter after wrapping up a deal with prior owner yesterday. Looking forward to some great adventures.
    Pics?

Quote Originally Posted by bfein1075 View Post
    Pics?
    The 109 pic is a while back, i have detailed pics not real good ill post better when shes home. Original paint, straight body, some cool bits, extra 6 cylinder motor, inspection came out good, a driver.
    Attached Images Attached Images