Page 10 of 70 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: 109 NADA Registry

Default #528 is alive and well

shipped to Vancouver BC in 1966 and stayed in BC until 2002 when I purchased it on ebay and then drove in 300 hundred miles from the Okanagan to Tacoma WA. Still has the original six though someone hooked up a 175 cd after removing the original SU. I like the smoothness of the motor. For whatever reason, its been registered as a 1968, but we all know better.

109 wagons all had body color roofs when new
    to add to this, my roof is marine blue with a limestone sun shield.

Jaime
    One Life Live It

Does anyone know of any NADA 109's currently for sale? I have been looking for one for awhile now. I seem to have no luck. I passed up a good deal a year ago and now can't locate the owner.
    Thanks for your help
    Luis

Quote Originally Posted by cakalues
    Does anyone know of any NADA 109's currently for sale? I have been looking for one for awhile now. I seem to have no luck. I passed up a good deal a year ago and now can't locate the owner.
    Thanks for your help
    Luis
    I could possibly be persuaded to part with #304. However, it is currently missing the engine, transmission, body, and differentials...
    61 II 109" Pickup (Restomod, 350 small block, TR4050)
    66 IIA 88" Station Wagon (sold)
    66 IIA 109" Pickup (Restomod, 5MGE, R380)
    67 IIA 109" NADA Wagon (sold)
    88, 2.5TD 110 RHD non-hicap pickup

-I used to know everything there was to know about Land Rovers; then I joined the RN Bulletin Board.

jp - what do you have? rust?

haha im just kidding my friend. too good a joke to pass up!
    Matt
    '66 88 GM powered
    '89 SWB RRC (sold)
    '67 109 NADA 6cyl. Station Wagon #2 (sold)

We have 34300803 NADA 6 Dormobile in running order with original drivetrain ~72,000 miles.

John

Columbia, MO

please see the ad for 34300002A i have for sale in the rovers for sale section of the board. thanks friends

http://www.roversnorth.com/forums/sh...0328#post20328
    Matt
    '66 88 GM powered
    '89 SWB RRC (sold)
    '67 109 NADA 6cyl. Station Wagon #2 (sold)

Default 247

Ok,
    I have #247, I have been with her for 12years now she is in the garage. I have done some work on her new h20 pump rebuilt radiator and brakes. What I would like to know is should I keep everything stock or should I make it into a daily driver with all new stuff like disc brakes better engine
    Last edited by verminbane; 06-30-2008 at 10:46 AM.
    “Smoke me a kipper – I’ll be back for breakfast.”

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
    - General George Patton

I would like to start a registry for Bugeyes. Is there one on here already? If not, How do you do this "sticky" thing?

Thanks, and keep the passion for these beautiful creatures going!

-Gary

Quote Originally Posted by verminbane
    Ok,
    I have #247, I have been with her for 12years now she is in the garage. I have done some work on her new h20 pump rebuilt radiator and brakes. What I would like to know is should I keep everything stock or should I make it into a daily driver with all new stuff like disc brakes better engine
    Only you can answer that question as you have to decide what role the truck is to preform, how well it does it and how much money you want to spend.

Unfortunately, contrary to what e-bay would have you believe, these trucks are not rare gold mines so you won't be afecting its value much either way. My personal view is that if it is still pretty stock then it should stay near stock. That is why, when I decided I wanted to build a modified truck to suit my needs I went out to find one that had already been altered away from stock. I don't feel bad about altering it further now.

Cheers
    Gregor