Thread: changing l322 front lights

Unhappy changing l322 front lights

hello people i hope someone out there can help me i need to remove the front lights on my 5 year old range rover l322 and replace with the new supercharger type but i cannot see how you remove them i have obviously found the 2 screw as you lift up the bonnet and managed to remove indicator and snapping it in the process but cannot seem to see any more do i have to take the bumper off and if so how do i do this
    Last edited by danny; 03-24-2008 at 03:48 PM.

hi danny, i am changing the front of my 03 next week, if you are going for the 06+ front lights you will need to change the bumper as well as other bits,make sure you get the right head lamp plugs, my mate cooked all the front wiring loom trying to cut corners.
    daveo

Daveo - I need to replace the front LEFT lens (stone chip). Is the head lamp lens available as a separate part? If so, how do you get the old one out please?

Thanks

Paul