Thread: 89 Range Rover - $400

Default 89 Range Rover - $400

Runs and drive but pretty rough. A good parts car but probably won't see the road again. Body poor, drive train good. New front tires. $400 In Cornwall, CT

jim@seriestrek.com

Hey Jim,
    just how bad is the body?...Does the B/W transfer still work ok?
    Thanks
    Carey
    knowledge without experience is just information.... Mark Twain

www.downeastcoachworks.com

The body is pretty well shot. T-case seems to work fine as well as the rest of the drive train. It's a good parts truck or something to use the chassis for. It won't see the road again as a whole, though.

Default Range Rover for Sale

So it dosen't drive?

For $400 those are the best pictures I've seen posted, yet. Do you think it would make a road trip back to Houston TX? I am only going to use it for off roading after that.

Thanks,

Carson

Quote Originally Posted by Lndrovr4evr
    So it dosen't drive?
    His opening statement said 'runs and drives', but did you seriously think it would still be for sale NINE months later? That's why there's a little date in the top left of each post.

After a few adult beverages, scanning the web for hours, and posting messages at 2:45am I guess I wasn't making much sense. Thanks for pointing out my flaws, I feel much better now, Happy New Year.