Thread: Retro-fit satnav/tv option

Question Retro-fit satnav/tv option

I have a 2002 4.4HSE and would like to fit the satnav/tv option as comes standard in the Vogue.

There appears to we wiring in the rear load space for the satnav computer unit.

Will the vehicle have all the wiring in place necessary to fit the display unit, TV tuner etc?

garioch43

Still looking at fitting a satnav unit to my 2002 4.4HSE, which does not come with this option.

These pictures show the connectors which are present in the left hand side cubby hole in rear load space.

Any help in identifying what they are for would be greatly appreciated.

And some more.....

try this:

http://www.gnetcanada.com/navvideo-m...et_rgb_bmw.asp

first result on google

i have seen some people use the rgb input on their stock units to make a ultra clean install

Default DId anyone manage to fit Nav Screen??

Hi, Just wondered if anyone actually managed to fit Navigation screen???

I have a 2004 Range Rover with the Single CD player and would really like to fit the Navigation screen, would like to know if anyone has doen it and if so how hard was it??

Thanks

Gavin

Quote Originally Posted by garioch43
    I have a 2002 4.4HSE and would like to fit the satnav/tv option as comes standard in the Vogue.

Will the vehicle have all the wiring in place necessary to fit the display unit, TV tuner etc?

garhioch43
    hi just wondered if you managed to get your sat nav done i want my done please advise if possible thanks lyndon

Default Aftermarket head unit fit range rover L322

hi guys just to let you know that ive succesfully installed a kenwood double din system into a range rover 2002 hse model, replacing the original single cd player, it was not simple though not for the faint hearted a lot of modifying involved. it is not designed to fit a double din unit in there. but end results make it all the worth while.also lowered the supension on it aswell L322 air suspension system as it sits on 22" rims. further info and pics please visit www.vagtronics.blogspot.com

vagtronics

thumb-up

Quote Originally Posted by garioch43

garioch43

Let me know how you get on bud!!
    As i am hoping to do the same my self