Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Halloooo out there.......

They're really cool, but too expensive for me.
    I have a couple of Land Cruisers, a Discovery D2, and am looking to buy a Range Rover Classic.

Default Sport here too....

Nice to see the family grow!

Talking

I dont have a Range Rover Sport....but I do have a Range Rover with the 4.2 Super Charged engine....that count?

Dino Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TSR53 View Post
    Here is another rear shot taken from Bowler website.

This would be a very nice commuter! Right now the tarmac on my commute to RN is roughly 12 miles one way. Of this, there is ice, some snow, loose grave on the edges and little bumpy in spots. Very fun in my 2006 MINI Cooper S, but this Nemesis would be the cat's meow!

As of now, there are 10 Bowler's entered into the 2007 Dakar, not sure if any are the Nemesis but will dig in on this one. Sadly, only three Land Rovers entered.
    I can't see these pictures either...it's either time to get a new computer, or i am just doing something very wrong

Picking up a 2013 Sport tomorrow 20,000 miles some sort of Limited Edition with red accents, carbon interior big fat red Brembos. Would love if this section had some more activity. The sport will look nice next to my IIA.

twisties~South Lake Tahoe tarmac rallye style

Quote Originally Posted by TSR53 View Post
    Leslie, this should get this Forum going, from Team Saluki

Bowler Nemesis Range Rover Sport.
    Hah! I posted this photo and enthusiasm for the RR Sport way back in 2006. How time flies, 14 years later, I finally bought a 2007 Range Rover Sport supercharged. Waited until I moved back home to South Lake Tahoe, CA so I could buy a corrosion free, clean NorCal RR Sport L320. Stay tuned, should have some repairs and maintenance articles here and in Rovers Magazine soon.
    Cheers, Thompson
    Art & Creative Director, Rovers Magazine
    Rovers North, Inc.