Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: series brake master cylinder ???

I've never been sure of the difference between CV & CB master cylinders. I probably was totally off in left field and probably should have kept quiet. My only real point was that I was able to use a 109 MC in an 88 and have good brakes for less money.
    Jim

i hear ya on the adapter. i going to order one. im just trying to save money on this one.i have to put about another $230 into it, and it will be tagged and on the road again (since december 1986)

I replaced my CB with the CV a couple years back on my 1960 88. No problem. Everything fit fine and costs me much less $$ than the CB. I have noticed no difference in braking. Actually, I noticed a big difference at first...it was able to stop.

10-4 !