Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: parting out my 99 disco 1

Default parting out my 99 disco 1

Hello everybody,

I am parting out my beloved 99 Disco series 1. It needs a new engine, I’m about to lose my license for a long time and gas prices are ridiculous. So it’s carpooling with the better half and a motorcycle in my future for a while. I’ve just begun tearing it down so I still have almost everything. It also had a factory front brush guard and the factory spot lamps. Both are still in great condition. The car was never wrecked and it was always serviced on time. It has about 125,000 miles on it. It was the dark green with tan interior. Everything needs to go no matter how small or large a part you need. Feel free to email me about anything you’re looking for. If I still have it I’d be happy to email you pictures of the part before you buy it. Buyer is responsible for shipping but I do a lot of shipping in my businesses and would be happy to ship on my accounts so that you can save some doe there. If you have any questions drop me a line. Thanks.

Daniel

Hello,

What state would the parts be shipped from? Also, do you have the rear jump seats and seat belts available? If so, how much are you asking?
    Also, I need the cigarette lighter. Mine is missing. Do you have a phone number I could call, or do you prefer to communicate via this board?

Thanks-
    Todd
    Southern, Maine

Default shipping from NC

I'm in NC in the Triad area if you're familiar at all. i don't have the third row seats but i've got my lighter. i'd rather keep communications to the boards because i've posted about this on 6 boards and i'm getting a lot of requests so its easier to manage this way. thanks

PM Sent about Ladder if available
    -------------------------------------
    -Gavin
    WWW.VTXS.ORG

Default rear view mirror

is the mirror avail

Default mirrors

As of right now all three mirrors are up for grabs

Default Interested in the Seats

Are the front seats available? Are they power? What's the condition?
    Thanks, Bill

Default front seats

i've had a few people ask about the seats but no one has sent me any money yet so they are still up for grabs. i'd take 350 plus shipping. they are pretty good shape. some wear - mostly driver's side - but no tears or stains or real bad cracking.

hi i am looking for the strip that holds the carpet down in the back area mine is pretty tore up and they are hard to find wondering how much you would want i know we are looking for a couple of other small things will get back to you thanks

what about a drivers side mirror, rear bumper, and all four door panels? I kinda hurt my baby off roading! Are you willing to ship to Ontario Canada?

Thanks