Thread: 1964 Series IIa 88" Pickup

Default 1964 Series IIa 88" Pickup

http://www.flickr.com/photos/series2...7600026962698/

This rover has less than 33K original miles. Very original. Runs great. No rust in the chassis. Excellent truck for restoration or daily driver. Except for the last 2 years it was garaged for the previous 21. Since new this truck has lived in central washington (the dry side of the state). I am the 3rd owner. Original owner was an old guy who used it on his farm and around town. Second owner garaged it with good intentions. I had to replace old rubber brake and clutch parts and now I currently drive it weekly. Everything works except wipers. It has a pickup cab (top is dented-up but works). You can see from the photos I had a lot of it apart. Cleaned and rust treated the chassis (POR-15), cleaned and sealed gas tank added inline filter, replaced tires with 7.50-16 tires from http://www.coopertire.com/html/produ...er_traction_lt and powder coated wheels (purchased from Ships Mechanical Portland, OR), spotless swivel balls w/new seals, new front bumper and exhaust, comes with set of (4) 11inch wide low pressure tires(if wanted-used for agricultural purposes). Has Warn hubs and Smiths heater. Email with questions.-Bryan

Located in Washington (State).

Asking $Best Offer

series2a@yahoo.com

Bryan - Nice work, that will make someone a great llittle roverite!! Good Luck!