Thread: WTB: Still looking for a 15in. steel wheel

Default WTB: Still looking for a 15in. steel wheel

I posted some time ago (before the BBS was renovated) looking for a single, bare, 15" steel wheel for my IIA. A couple of people "responded" to me, but they have chosen not to reply to my emails in months.

So, here we go again....

I need one (1) 15" steel wheel, no tire.

Please email me directly at tpt1@students.uwf.edu if you can help me.

Thanks

I have a bunch of rims....think some may be 15". Will check tonight and get back to you. Am located in east FL.

I'm in CT but I have at least five of them...
    Owner: James Leach Global Expedition Services.

1995 110 Regular

OK, thanks to Clive, I am set. Cheers, Clive!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzop
    I posted some time ago (before the BBS was renovated) looking for a single, bare, 15" steel wheel for my IIA. A couple of people "responded" to me, but they have chosen not to reply to my emails in months.
    Too bad you are not in California. I have a single 15" LR rim with a 700X15 mud tyre that still has the numbs on the tread.

I can't seem to give it away locally. It would have found itself in the dumpster by now except that it makes a good height step when I'm working in the engine compartment.

But if I can not give it away, it will likely get thrown away next time I decide to clean my outside work area.