I have a 1995 Range Rover LWB 4.2 which I replaced my Catalytic Converter two years ago with a product bought from Discount Converter LTD in Houston TX. They sold me a direct fit replacement Item number 9700 made by a company in Hobart Indiana called Catco Catalytic converters company (AirTek Inc.).

All was well until early this year my Air suspension failed and went on the bumper stops. When I tried to drive home slowly the front drive shaft rubbed on the catalytic converters pipe on the passenger side. This is my third classic with air-springs and I know you are able to drive at a slow speed without any problems on the bumper stops plus my Range Rover is Stock no headers and in perfect working order except for the catalytic converters which also rattles from within. Anyway I called the company that sold the converter to me and the manufacture and both wash their hands of the problem, giving me lame excuses why. It seems there are very few people and companies in the auto industry that run a honest business.