Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BUGEYE Registry

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default 24435600F

This one back on eBay. Being sold by what appears to be a used car broker. Inaccurately listed as a 1965...

http://r.ebay.com/JR5cf4
    1968 Series IIa
    1997 Defender SW (Original Owner - Sold)

And SOLD! for $5100…

Interesting roof "skylights".. Mine had the same cutout in the driver side wingtop for clutch access..

Wonder if the new owner will know/care/learn that its a '69 not a 65?

~Steve
    ---- 1969 Bugeye ----
    ---- 1962 Dormobile ----

Mike, your description both above and on your eBay listing is misleading. You state there isn't even one dent in the body. However, in the picture above and on your listing, there is a noticeable dent on the driver side wing below the headlamp. You may want to reword your eBay listing. Just a thought.

Colin

Quote Originally Posted by cnfowler View Post
    Mike, your description both above and on your eBay listing is misleading. You state there isn't even one dent in the body. However, in the picture above and on your listing, there is a noticeable dent on the driver side wing below the headlamp. You may want to reword your eBay listing. Just a thought.

Colin
    I see what you are saying, it is a shadow and a dark line going across the base, it looks like a dent but it is not. If you look at any of the pictures taken from the side you will se there is no dent.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	21430488_10211608430298594_5621529416152852563_n.jpg 
Views:	247 
Size:	72.7 KB 
ID:	12426

Colin

Colin
    Actually I see what you are seeing now. I was thinking it was the long line going vertically down. You are talking about the bottom left and I do see that, it is a scratch in the body and it does slightly crease. I will have that worked out before auction ends. Did not even notice it but very easy fix. Thanks for the good eyes! Or should I say Bug Eyes

Knowing that this thread is stale, nevertheless, I am adding my Bugeye number 244367543F
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rover 1.JPG 
Views:	330 
Size:	101.4 KB 
ID:	12890Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rover 1.JPG 
Views:	330 
Size:	101.4 KB 
ID:	12890

Not a stale thread at all. Just, not many new Bugeye's showing up! Check your chassis ID - looks like an extra digit.

Where you located? Where did you find the truck?
    1968 Series IIa
    1997 Defender SW (Original Owner - Sold)

You are correct 24435984F
    It was being stored at Blue Ridge rovers in Asheville, NC and came up on ebay in September. I am in Omaha, NE.