Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: BUGEYE Registry

Quote Originally Posted by fliptscript
    well i never see you at church anymore so i figured this was the only way we could enjoy each other's fellowship.
    Sunday is routine maintenance day.
    61 II 109" Pickup (Restomod, 350 small block, TR4050)
    66 IIA 88" Station Wagon (sold)
    66 IIA 109" Pickup (Restomod, 5MGE, R380)
    67 IIA 109" NADA Wagon (sold)
    88, 2.5TD 110 RHD non-hicap pickup

-I used to know everything there was to know about Land Rovers; then I joined the RN Bulletin Board.

Default Bugeye

I just got a bugeyed. VIN 24436285F. Its in bad shape and will need full restoration. It was involved in an accident before I bought it.

Cristina
    New Jersey

Thanks Cristina. Is this the same one as "RoversClub"?

Don't forget; Pix, Pix, Pix!!

Yes its the one on Rovers. Jason gave up and sold it to me.

Excellent! If youv'e looked at mine, you probably noticed how similar Jason's (now yours) is to mine.

Don't forget some pics!

Default We have earned our logo!

Thompson has graciously provided us with our own logo!

Follow the links and copy and paste the pictures if you want to use them as an avatar, or the like (see my avatar)

Big Logo:

http://c7716.r16.cf2.rackcdn.com/RN-...e-registry.jpg

Small Logo:

http://c7716.r16.cf2.rackcdn.com/RN-...egistry-sm.jpg

Thanks to everyone for posting, and keep them coming!

I know there are more out there. We have communicated through email and now your making me look like an idiot since you haven't posted yet!

Man, if nothin' else, don't you want me to stop whining, and hounding you?

Ive got one. 24435684F

Ive spent my entire life living on the west coast (WA, OR, CA) so I don't have the 'rust' experience that alot of you deal with, but my bugeye is by far the rustiest truck I have ever seen. As a result, I named it 'The Salt Lick' I thought about 'Brokeback', but that other implications. It came out of New Hampshire but it still has a faded 'West Stockbridge Compactor' sticker in the window, so it spent some time in Mass as well. It has been relegated to a parts support role. It some point it may be give a new lease and turn back into an actual truck, but at this point its 3rd in line behind my 109 pickup, and my 100 hybrid.

-Jeff
    Last edited by JSBriggs; 08-27-2008 at 04:51 PM.

Thanks JS.

Thanks for the hit!

As per Daurie's request in his 'new tire' thread.. I'm the new owner of the '69 he mentioned in post #3. While I'm not really new to LR, I am new to the Series trucks. And while I've not been here long, I must admit that the knowledge gained here already makes me that much more excited about my recent purchase.

When I gain more info about the history of my Bugeye, I'll be sure post it here. Thanks RN!! and it's patron's, for a great resource for this rookie!

~Greg
    '69 SIIA Bugeye
    '90 RRC County
    '96 DI

Greg,

Stop messin' around and get some pix and the VIN up here! Maybe we can help.