Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: BUGEYE Registry

1968 Series IIa
    1997 Defender SW (Original Owner - Sold)

1968 Series IIa
    1997 Defender SW (Original Owner - Sold)

Hello all! I am Michael and I am a Land Rover collector. Wanted to put my Bugeye Series IIa in the registry. My vin number is 24435710F. So happy you guys have these on registry as they are impossible to find. Thanks again!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8746.jpg 
Views:	218 
Size:	140.5 KB 
ID:	12416

Name:	BUGPIC.jpg 
Views:	241 
Size:	81.9 KB 
ID:	12417

The truck is solid in the body, bulkhead is solid, the chassis needs to be replaced. Other than that this is a completely straight, not one dent, Bugeye.

Hi Mike,
    Yep, she be a Bugeye! Welcome to the registry.

Rob
    Bugeye88
    68 Series 11a Bugeye

Mike, your description both above and on your eBay listing is misleading. You state there isn't even one dent in the body. However, in the picture above and on your listing, there is a noticeable dent on the driver side wing below the headlamp. You may want to reword your eBay listing. Just a thought.

Colin

Quote Originally Posted by cnfowler View Post
    Mike, your description both above and on your eBay listing is misleading. You state there isn't even one dent in the body. However, in the picture above and on your listing, there is a noticeable dent on the driver side wing below the headlamp. You may want to reword your eBay listing. Just a thought.

Colin
    I see what you are saying, it is a shadow and a dark line going across the base, it looks like a dent but it is not. If you look at any of the pictures taken from the side you will se there is no dent.

Name:	21430488_10211608430298594_5621529416152852563_n.jpg 
Views:	235 
Size:	72.7 KB 
ID:	12426

Colin

Colin
    Actually I see what you are seeing now. I was thinking it was the long line going vertically down. You are talking about the bottom left and I do see that, it is a scratch in the body and it does slightly crease. I will have that worked out before auction ends. Did not even notice it but very easy fix. Thanks for the good eyes! Or should I say Bug Eyes

So today we got the motor to turn over after 30 years! Amazing thing to hear!