Thread: 1998 Range Rover 4.6 w/2in coil conversion $6000

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

thumb-up 1998 Range Rover 4.6 w/2in coil conversion, 12k winch and Rovertym bumper $8000

I have a 98 4.6 Range Rover, paint on it is good, few scratches. I did the coil conversion about 6 months. This thing runs like a champ. This truck is clean, leather is in great shape, AC is cold, I recently very lightly tinted the front two windows and the windshield to match the factory tint. Harmon Kardon sound w/stock sub. Hurricane wheels with 31.5 in Nitto Terragrappler tyres. Clean engine, with the expected minor oil leaks. Engine an tranny run very strong. No noise in the heads. 200,000 miles, runs great, I am selling it to try and buy a car with good gas mileage. feel free to ask away. I barely offroaded it, it still has stock shocks so I am not getting the kind of articulation that I would want and with gas killing me I just wanna sell it. KBB value is about $8000 I only want $8000 and the previous owner was the head mechanic at a dealer in CT, I have put 30000 miles on it since ownership, and now live in Charlotte NC. I just recently had nearly $5,000 worth of work done, it has a new Flowmaster exhaust, new bumper and winch, and runs perfectly, I just hate paying for gas I can e-mail alot of pics.
    Last edited by Dantelaterra; 02-24-2009 at 09:18 PM.