Thread: F.S. 1971 Series IIA Ex MoD 109

Default F.S. 1971 Series IIA Ex MoD 109

I’ve owned this Rover for over nine years. Unforeseen financial obligations require the sale. The Land Rover was originally imported by Rovers North as a “kit.” 26,000 miles, believed to be original. Highlights include: Updated charging system with AC Delco alternator. Unleaded head. Manual locking rear differential and upgraded rear half shafts. Parabolic leaf springs. Truck is currently in full soft top configuration. A disassembled hard top with clam-shell rear hatch and upgraded sliding side windows comes with the sale. Located in Springfield, MO
    First $8,950.00 takes it home.
    E-mail for additional information and/or photos.
    Thanks for your interest.
    David Downing
    downing_david@sbcglobal.net

I’ve had a lot of lookers and a good level of interest in the 109. Alas, it still sits in my driveway. How about a price drop to try and get the old lady sold.

NEW PRICE: $8,200.00 - accepting reasonable offers.

E-mail for additional information on the truck.
    Thanks for looking,
    dd

Shameless Bump

** PRICE DROP **

$7,600.00 or near offer

I’ve had some time to get accustomed to the notion of selling the old Rover. Interest level was good a few weeks ago but it has fallen off as of late and the old girl is still sitting in my garage. I have detailed pictures I can e-mail. Any interest?

dd