I am very willing to offer $$ in exchange for useful information that helps with my situation. If you are able to tell me (based on your extensive knowledge) what is wrong and what I need to do to correct it, I will compensate you for your time and knowledge.

My situation: I have a 2000 Range Rover 4.6HSE. Just recently it has stopped “working”. The battery is fine, I’m tried jumping it but to no avail. I was told that it may be fuses or the relays but have yet to purchase any because why spend more $$ if that’s not what’s wrong. If you are able to figure out that it is then you will be rewarded. When I turn the key, the engine does not turn over, I hear a “clicking” noise coming from the fuse box area. I wasn’t sure if it was the starter or alternator. Usually they gradually go bad and there are early signs that there is a problem. Nevertheless, I’m not ruling anything out. Anyway, if you have a good idea what it is, please let me know. You can email me at
Andrew.Stoffer@med.navy.mil or awstoffer@email.msmary.edu and we can exchange information and I can send you $$ if you figured out the problem.