Thread: 1969 Series IIA

Default 1969 Series IIA

1969 Series IIA, 88” wheelbase for sale. Runs good. Improvements added to vehicle; new clutch, new exhaust, new power brake assist module, rebuilt master brake, new distributer assembly, new carburetor, new radiator, new heater assembly, overdrive added, new headlamps, new alternator, new coil, new windscreen wiper assembly, unleaded heads, and new clutch module. Asking $7,500. More pictures available on request. Respond to bgregory@cgate.net

Has this been sold?
    Thanks

I have sent several e-mails with no replies. Please indicate if land rover is still available and what part of the country is it located?

Thank you

Default it is

I've exchanged few emails with the owner , as of friday was available. It is in Ohio.

Hope owner doesn't mind I posted this

Quote Originally Posted by Michael O'Hara
    I have sent several e-mails with no replies. Please indicate if land rover is still available and what part of the country is it located?

Thank you